The Hibiscus blossom otherwise called Rose Mallow, while local to Asia and the Pacific Islands, is developed everywhere on the world and comes in more than 200 species. Hibiscus sprout in tones of red, pink, orange, yellow and white, every assortment having its own particular bloom. The Red Hibiscus blossom is utilized as a contribution to goddess Kali and Lord Ganesha in Hindu love. "Fragile Beauty" is the basic importance of the Hibiscus blossom when utilized in bloom courses of action or given as a blessing by Prima Arts Selling Amol Jewellers LLP.
- Prima Art Products are Gold articles of Gold Sheet Artwork - Laminated and Glued Containing 24K - 99.90% Pure Gold
- Size - 6.5" x 5" (Inch)
About Packing –
Item will be packed in Normal box or plastic box With under “Amol jewellers LLP” Print velvet pouch or box and lastly completely enclosed with a Shrink lamination or in wrap with tape.
Delivery mostly done in Mumbai from our Shop Staff in Selected Areas or WE also use the most trusted and reliable courier agencies in order to ship our products including Blue Dart, Sequel and other courier services with delivery charges.
Return Policy Expected shipping period:
- For In-stock products: within 7 business days
- For PRE – Order products: within ten business days (if not stated or else in Remark)
Important note – Gold and Silver coins, notes and bars , Golden Frames are non-replaceable. There are legally to be class free. Each and every order placed utilizing COD (Cash on Delivery) as a main payment mode, will be proved through a distinctive PIN number and a call (optionally) earlier to shipment.
Delivery mostly Shipped a trusted and reliable courier agencies E.com or Sequel Partners .
Insured Shipping | |Free Delivery in India
- 3 to 4 Standard Delivery Local
- 3 to 5 Standard Delivery Regional
- 5 to 7 Standard Delivery National
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Pure 24 karat Golden Frame Golden Hibiscus Amol Jewellers LLP
- SKU: AVN-GFP-GH-6.5x5